Discover how you can bolster your mobile security from solution implementation to endpoint management in this one-hour webinar.
Mobile devices are essential to modern work, but conventional wisdom about the cost and value of equipping employees with mobile phones is out of date. New research from Oxford Economics, commissioned by Samsung, shows that BYOD programs are almost as expensive over time as issuing phones to employees. Outlays for device management, staffing, software and stipends for employees far outweigh the cost of device acquisition; meanwhile, employers see more business value when they provide phones to workers.
This webinar, presented by Oxford Economics and Samsung, provides unique insights into the total costs involved in mobile workforce enablement, as well as the business benefits generated through an effective mobile strategy.
By attending, you’ll learn about:
- How much enterprises are investing in mobile devices, connectivity, stipends, management and EMM software
- How to evaluate and optimize your own investments in mobile
- Which organizations are seeing the greatest benefit from mobile
- Industry best-practices to reduce costs and maximize value
- Edward Cone, Technology Practice Lead, Oxford Economics
- Michael Reid, Senior Economist, Oxford Economics
- Justin Drummond-Murray, Samsung Electronics America