Caliber provides mobile applications such as PocketCop and Records Management to police smartphones and smartwatches.
Whether on base, at home or deployed in the field, military personnel require secure access to critical data wherever the mission takes them.
To meet the needs of the Department of Defense (DoD) workforce, Samsung combined the power of DeX, which enables a secure, desktop-like experience without a laptop, with Route1’s MobiKEY to provide users convenient Common Access Card (CAC) or Personal Identity Verification (PIV) card-authenticated access to a virtual desktop via their latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
DoD can now deploy the solution to enhance productivity and lower costs by reducing the number of laptops needed for personnel to work from anywhere.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how:
- Samsung DeX and MobiKEY can help DoD personnel drive productivity at the mission edge
- Samsung DeX lets you connect your Galaxy smartphone to a monitor, keyboard and mouse for a desktop-like experience
- DoD personnel can use CAC or PIV cards to initiate AES and TLS-encrypted, 256-bit, mutually-authenticated VDI sessions
- Jamie Wu, Senior Manager, Department of Defense Sales, Samsung Electronics America
- Michael Seiler, Program Director, Navy and US Marine Corps, Route1, Inc.
Learn more about the Samsung DeX and MobiKEY solution.