Big, beautiful LED displays transform the video viewing experience from passive to immersive, making LED screens a unique way to tell stories and enhance customer engagement in many industries.
Gaming and resort firm Peppermill Casinos has used curved displays stitched together into a massive video fabric to reinvent the customer experience at its sports book operations. The company built a 110-ft. curved video wall in less than 10 days that can be infinitely configured in combinations ranging from dozens of virtual displays of any size to movie theater-like screens that fill the viewer’s field of view.
The reimagined space not only makes the room appear larger but offers customers a greater choice of viewing options and gives Peppermill the flexibility to customize programming on the fly. The unique experience is attracting more customers and keeping them longer in the casino. The entire project was completed without disrupting daily sports book operations.
In this webinar, Peppermill representatives will share how the project was conceived, planned and implemented without downtime and discuss the business outcomes. You’ll learn:
- How to use LED displays to create unique customer experiences
- How Peppermill solved the challenges of integrating multiple displays into a seamless whole
- How the adaptable, flexible LED wall is changing the way the company approaches content and programming
- Eric Christiansen, Managing Partner at KniTec Inc.
- Joe Ness, Executive Director of Entertainment, Electronics & Media at Peppermill Casino Inc.
- James “Jim” Muta, Senior Manager Engineering at Samsung Electronics
- Larry Schilz, Senior Manager of Digital Signage Sales at Samsung Electronics
- Dave Haynes, Owner of Vertical Media Consulting Group