On February 20, 2019, Samsung will host an Unpacked event to unveil the latest addition to the Galaxy family. Join us on Samsung Business Insights at 11 a.m. PST / 2 p.m. ET for a livestream of the Unpacked event, as well as coverage and analysis of what matters most to business decision-makers and IT pros. Sign up here to be the first to hear about Unpacked news when details become available.
- Event: Samsung Galaxy UNPACKED 2019
- Date/Time: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 @ 11 a.m. PST
- Venue: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- Livestream: Bookmark this page on Samsung Insights
In the meantime:
- See a recap of our last Unpacked event in which we unveiled the super powerful Galaxy Note9.
- Get a rundown on Samsung DeX, which lets you extend your Galaxy phone into a desktop experience, or download our guide to how DeX can replace all your PCs.
- Tune in to the latest episodes in our Business Disrupted podcast series, hosted by Eric Qualman, the author of Socialnomics.
For IT professionals who are looking to go a level deeper:
- Get a full view of Samsung’s Knox security platform and management tools that can help you more effectively run your mobile program.
- Find out where you stand on the Mobile Maturity Curve by taking our three-minute interactive assessment.
- Use our Mobile Cost Calculator to find out how your investment in mobile stacks up to your industry peers.
- Download our guide to making the most of managed mobility services to reduce the strain on internal IT resources and refocus your energy on innovation.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page and set a reminder for the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked livestream on February 20, 2019 at 11 a.m. PST.