High brightness storefront displays turn a shopper's gaze into a buying journey.
Esports has become a burgeoning landscape now spreading through higher education. At The University of Akron in Ohio, an initiative to create a multi-tiered esports program began in earnest in 2018, and when the institution worked alongside ByteSpeed to build its computer gaming systems, the choice to implement Samsung solid-state drives (SSDs) was an easy one. In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- How The University of Akron teamed up with ByteSpeed and Samsung to power up the esports program
- The financial decision-making process from the University
- Where the future of this technology fits into the growing gaming industry
Our guest speakers are:
- Michael Fay | Esports Coach at The University of Akron
- Steve Haman | Territory Sales Manager, ByteSpeed
- Kyle Beckius | Purchasing Manager, ByteSpeed
- Rich Leonarz | Director of Product Marketing, Samsung
Learn more about the capability of SSDs in this free white paper.