Delivery fleet managers can improve communications and control while reducing costs by moving to ruggedized PTT smartphones.
Hospitals need better mobile technology to help clinicians communicate more effectively, access electronic health records (EHRs) and improve workflows. To help clinical teams optimize their use of mobile technology, Samsung has produced a webinar that explains the latest mobile solutions and best practices for clinical communications.
By viewing this prerecorded webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Patient registration with tablets
- Nurse and physician communication with unlocked smartphones
- More efficient scanning for patient identification and pharmacy logistics
- Replacing computing terminals and/or carts with a smartphone-powered desktop
The featured speakers are:
- Jerard Berger, Senior Manager Healthcare, Samsung Electronics America, and
- Samuel Jin Ahn, Hospital Solutions Business Development, Samsung Electronics America
Get your free guide to modernizing clinical communications with smartphones.