Phishing attempts are proliferating as quickly as the use of mobile devices — bringing malware onto smartphones along with it.
Wearable technology has come a long way since the days of the radio hat.
A concept that was once dedicated to entertainment has developed into a segment of technology that’s improving lives on a daily basis. This is especially true in the healthcare sector, where wearable health technology is changing the way we engage with disease and address the question of aging. Some of the most revolutionary advancements in the wearables sector include:
- Wearable and wrist-mounted biosensors
- The popular and evolving smartwatch
- Clinically-integrated electronic monitors
- Elder-centered smart hearing aids
- Drug delivery devices that are changing the pharmaceutical game
- Virtual reality headsets that are helping patients better understand their treatment options
For a deeper understanding of advancements in wearable health technology, and to learn about how they’re changing the entire healthcare industry, check out the following infographic produced by the Washington Post.