Implementing remote monitoring often requires more than one partner. Learn where to start and how to plan a successful rollout.
To help focus discussions, project management documentation or education lesson plans sometimes require special forms.
The forms feature on the Samsung Flip 2 allows users to apply lined paper, a calendar view or any customized document to the display for instant use. These forms can appear on each or every page of the roll created. Annotations can be saved as new files and shared with others.
How to use and save forms on Flip 2
- Select the arrow at the bottom to access the toolbar.
- Tap the collapse menu icon and select Forms.
- Select a form or upload a custom form by tapping the + symbol.
- Select the source and tap the file to display.
- Select whether you want the form to be on each page and tap Apply.