The Samsung Interactive Pro offers a versatile classroom experience thanks to its ability to connect wirelessly with most devices. Use Apple AirPlay and Samsung SmartView+ to connect mobile phones, tablets and laptops to the interactive display. SmartView+ can accommodate up to 50 devices to join the board and up to six devices can be selected for simultaneous casting.
By following these simple steps, you can connect and cast content seamlessly from your iOS, Mac OS and Android devices to the Samsung Interactive Pro, delivering more engaging presentations and classroom experiences.
How to screencast with iOS and Android
Using Airplay on iOS and Mac devices
- Connect both your iOS/Mac device and interactive display to the same network.
- On your iOS/Mac device, swipe down to access the control panel.
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” icon.
- From the list of available devices, select Samsung Interactive Pro.
- When prompted, enter the code that appears on the interactive display into your iOS/Mac device.
- Your device now casts to the interactive display.
Using SmartView+ on Samsung devices
- Connect your Samsung device and interactive display to the same network.
- On the interactive display, click the tab bearing three lines on either side of the screen.
- From the options presented, choose “SmartView+.”
- If you’re casting from a smartphone or tablet, download and open the Samsung Signage Mobile app from the Apple App Store and Google Play store (on a Chromebook, you can also type in the URL).
- For PC casting, enter the IP address shown on the interactive display, then follow the prompts to accept permissions.
- For a PC, Chromebook and MacBook, you may need to download the Certificate Authority and install it on your computer.
- After connecting to the display, open your browser and type in the IP address shown on the interactive display.
Read the definitive guide on interactive displays
Versatile connectivity and more
The Samsung Interactive Pro modernizes work and classroom experiences with its versatile connectivity options and 4K touchscreen. Seamlessly manage schedules, integrate tasks and create memorable experiences with this user-friendly, versatile display.
Leveling up classroom activity
Whether upgrading a classroom or workspace, the 4K interactive touchscreen accommodates a variety of activities, from classroom projects to remote video conferencing. Organize tasks, create calendars and access a large content library with effortless web connectivity, file sharing and apps such as Microsoft 365.
Universal pairing ensures compatibility with Apple, Google and more, enabling smooth content sharing from phones and tablets to the interactive display. Multiperson support encourages collaboration for brainstorming sessions and project work.
Support for up to 20 touchpoints
Share movies, photos and videos from your phone or tablet, fostering collaboration and engagement. With support for up to 20 touchpoints, the display elevates multiperson participation, making it ideal for both brainstorming sessions and classroom activities.
Intuitive drawing and writing
The Samsung Interactive Pro makes it easy to draw and write intuitively using a stylus or fingertip, either starting from a blank canvas or using a customizable template. The display’s protective technology, including anti-microbial coating and shatterproof film, ensures safety and durability while drawing and writing for users of all ages.
Enrich work and classroom activities with the enhanced connectivity, creativity and durability of the Samsung Interactive Pro.
Discover all the options you have to choose from for a Samsung interactive display and turn any space into a collaboration or communication hub.