Implementing remote monitoring often requires more than one partner. Learn where to start and how to plan a successful rollout.
Watch full replays from the main stage of the Samsung Developer Conference (SDC) 2019, which was held Oct. 29-30 at the San Jose Convention Center, CA.
The Opening Keynote: Oct. 29, 10:00am PDT / 1:00pm EST
- All the SDC19 action starts at our Keynote. Hear from Samsung’s top leaders on the latest product, service, and software reveals, including updates on everything from Bixby to SmartThings to Galaxy and Smart TV.
The Spotlight Session: Oct. 30, 10:00am PDT / 1:00pm EST
- Join us for a series of exciting keynotes and fireside chats at our Spotlight Session. Hear from Samsung leadership and industry pioneers as they discuss tech’s hottest topics, including blockchain technology and B2B apps, and what they foresee for the future.
We’ll also highlight key breakout sessions on topics with a business focus:
- Why the Right OEM Relationship Leads to Powerful Mobile Solutions
- How Samsung’s B2B App Launchpad Improves User Experience
- Creating Business Apps Optimized for Samsung Devices
- 5G Opportunities for App Developers
- The Business Case for Transforming Customer Experiences With DeX
- HSBC Proves the Time Is Right for Wearables in the Enterprise