Samsung DeX can connect to your PC or Mac, allowing you to run Android applications within Windows and macOS.
Projects don’t end when a meeting does. Teams need to be able to pull their notes back up for reference without worrying that others have erased their work. The Samsung Flip 2 allows teams to password protect their content and save it directly on the Flip display.
How to password protect saved content on the Flip 2
- Tap the bottom arrow for the Toolbar menu.
- Select the collapsed menu icon and tap Roll Lock.
- Create a custom password and name the roll for easy access later.
- Tap Done to save the roll.
- Tap the X icon to exit out of your document.
To retrieve your document:
- Select the bottom arrow and tap the collapsed menu icon.
- Tap the roll browser and locate roll by title or date.
- Tap the lock icon and enter the password.
You can also remove the password protection if you want to:
- With the roll open, select the bottom arrow, tap the collapsed menu icon and select Unlock.
- Enter the password and the roll will become unlocked.